Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sea Salt - The Seafood Place

My first food blog in a long time so I'm letting you in on a latest find. 

As if the Bukit Merah coffee shop housing DeBurg wasn't crowded enough, they had to go and open up a fantastic seafood joint there. Making this officially my favorite coffee shop in Singapore! Ironical, since the coffee shop doesn't even sell kopi or tiger beer, more like lattes and fancy imported beers. 

I had exercised my pregnant-lady-has-a-craving card and coerced B into a burger dinner. But DeBurg was too popular and I didn't fancy waiting an hour for a burger. So we decided to check the new stall out. 




It sure was a blessing in disguise, to have missed the burger boat. Because the food was really good. The tom yum mussels were competent enough, the white bait was very fresh and well fried, but WOW the absolute star was the grilled calamari. B tells me I need to use the (non)word "amazeballs" to describe how good they were. 

We are so coming back to try more of the menu. We paid close to $40 for the 3 dishes above, which I thought was pretty good for the portions. 

Dang, I wish I could get a beer, would be perfect with the food.  

Sea Salt
#01-40, 119 Bukit Merah Lane
Closed Mondays

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzie,

    Your blog is amazing. Can I have your email address please for future contact?

    Thanks,
    Jan Jee

    ReplyDelete