Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Lor Mee Find at Eunos

I've been taking driving lessons at Ubi driving centre and since I'm on sabbatical (i.e. have no income), I've sensibly been taking public transport. Which means a home-Somerset MRT-Eunos MRT-home route. And luckily for me, I was particularly famished after my lesson today and so I headed directly for the hawker centre at Eunos MRT for lunch. 

It was a no brainer picking this stall. "Fu Chun Laksa Lor Mee" it was called. The queue moved quickly, which I was grateful for. Not making excuses for my gluttony but these days when I am hungry, I need food asap!


It was only 12 noon but the laksa was sold out. No matter, I love lor mee. 


This bowl of lor mee was $3.50, very decently priced for what it was. Lots of noodles and ingredients - 1.5 stewed egg (I asked for an extra), 2 good sized battered fish pieces (very tasty and crispy!), 2 ngoh hiang balls and some pork slices. What I also liked was the flavorful sauce and the consistency was just right, not too thick and not too watery. I was very satisfied!    

No comments:

Post a Comment