Thursday, May 22, 2014

Marimekko for Banana Republic

Happy day - I am on a shopping high!

Banana Republic's hot collaboration with Finnish fashion house Marimekko has been on my radar since it was announced. Think bold prints and over-sized polka dots in bright cheery colours! It launched TODAY in the U.S. and will be in Singapore shops later, but guess what I did?

I logged onto the Banana Republic website and bought my pieces online. No need to jostle with the crowd for my size 0 petite (yes for short people like me!). But wait, that's not all. The best part was that I got 25% off my purchase - woohoo! 

Here's a hot tip. The BR website is giving a discount for "first timers" and once you register, they email the discount code to your email address. Here are the pieces I bought, the Siirtolapuurtarha dress, and the peplum top with shorts. Love the print! 



Inspiration to lose my baby weight to fit into these. Going for a run now, before dinner, haha.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment