Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Armani's Face Fabric

I only know of Armani as a fashion brand and didn't even know they had, least of all thought of using their make-up range. Until Viv highly recommended and urged me to try their Face Fabric Second Skin Nude Makeup. Since I was going to be at Hong Kong Airport and you have to buy something duty-free when you are at the airport, I figured I should check it out.
Wow I was impressed. This stuff turns from liquid to powder almost instantly on application and though it's light, it covers. Great that it comes with SPF as well. I have dry skin, but the sales girl says it also controls oil. I went 10 hours today and the make-up stayed on.

So the next time you are at HKIA, you know which counter to head for (the Kiehl's sales people were really rude btw).

No comments:

Post a Comment