Saturday, September 27, 2014

Full Term 37 Weeks

Yesterday was my last day (until next Feb anyway) as a corporate hamster and words cannot describe how relieved I am that I am officially on leave/ annual leave! What a luxury not having to log into my work laptop this morning. 

On my to-do list this weekend:

1. Pack my hospital bag -  37 weeks today so Izzy can arrive anytime and we'll need to grab and run. In addition to my kindle, camera, maternity essentials (nursing bras, maternity pads, nipple cream, breast pads etc), toiletries, PJs, bedroom slippers etc, I also packed Bunny - he's kinda a family pet and needs to be there with us, heh.


2. Wash Izzy's clothes - there's A LOT of laundry to be done since we received tons of hand me down clothing. Look at how pretty the "little me" clothes look hanging on the balcony!

3. Plan how to maximise the time I have before she arrives. Lucky for me I have about ten days of leave to clear before taking maternity leave. A lot of my mummy friends have advised that I spend this time wisely. So yes, plenty of "catching up on sleep", "getting me-time" and "body maintenance" - getting the pedicures and facials before life as I know gets chaotic. 

Exciting times ahead!  

No comments:

Post a Comment